How do I use Client Comms?
How to Login
- Go to our website at www.4thcorner.com.
- Let your mouse hover over the Home tab.
- When it flies out click on Login Here.
- Enter your user name and password.
- You are taken to your Tickets dashboard.
How to Create a Ticket
- On the dashboard click on the Submit Ticket button.
- The ticket is created with your email and name already filled in.
- Enter sufficient information for us to accomplish your assignment. Not all fields need entries.
- Phone – The phone number we should call if we have questions.
- Department – Select either Process Department or Messenger Department.
- Invoice/Job Number – This relates to the number we apply to track assignments. If you know this number please enter it here. If you don’t then leave this blank.
- Cause Number – If this ticket relates to a case with a cause number then put it here. Otherwise leave this blank.
- Case Name – If there is a case name associated with this ticket then put it here. Otherwise leave this blank.
- Client Reference – This is your reference. For instance, it might be a number or coding you use for bookkeeping purposes.
- Subject – A brief statement as to the purpose of the ticket.
- Issue Summary – Here you place your instructions to us. It might be something as simple as “See attached” or as complex as several paragraphs. For example, if this is a messenger assignment and you have attached a messenger form then there is nothing much more to say than “See attached.” On the other hand, if you are providing information regarding a difficult service of process assignment then feel free to use all the room you need to do so.
- Attachments – Attach documents and images here. You can upload a variety of different file types including pdf, doc, jpg, and png. We encourage you to upload each file separately. Do not combine multiple documents into a single pdf as this makes it very hard to determine where one ends and the next begins. Use the Add More button to upload additional files.
- Submit Ticket – Review your instructions and uploads. Once you are sure everything is correct then click the big blue Submit Ticket at the bottom of the form.
Questions? Call us at 360-671-2455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.