Service of Process
Service Assignment Information Forms
- Over 40 years of experience serving process in Whatcom, Skagit, and Island counties
- Secure online access via our Client Web Access system lets you view our detailed notations and track status.
- Automated reporting lets you know quickly when a job is completed.
- Two staffed offices. One in Bellingham and one in Mount Vernon.
- Membership in professional organizations such as NAPPS and WSPSA.
- Close relationships with other companies across the nation.
- Nationwide forwarding available.
- Detailed Declarations of Attempts when needed for service by alternative means.
- A high level of after service support whenever it is needed.
- Fair pricing that is procedure based. Discounts available to volume accounts.
The Center for Process Server Education
Providing high quality training, certification, and continuing professional development for professional process servers in Washington.