Jigsaw Puzzle Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who reside or work in Whatcom or Skagit counties in the state of Washington and who are age 18 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 4th Corner Network Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of 4th Corner Network, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 30, 2017 and ending at a future date which is not yet set.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered according to instructions located above the jigsaw puzzle on the jigsaw puzzle page of 4thcorner.com. Such instructions will change from time to time. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 4th Corner Network, Inc. You may win only once in any 4 week period. You must provide the information requested. You may not win more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 4th Corner Network, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize as described above the puzzle on the jigsaw puzzle page of 4thcorner.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 4th Corner Network, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 4th Corner Network, Inc.’s, discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 4th Corner Network, Inc., to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible entries received or on the order in which they are received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or in such other manner as described above the puzzle on the puzzle page under the supervision of 4th Corner Network, Inc. Winner will be notified by telephone, email, or in person within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 4th Corner Network, Inc., shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if such is required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 4TH CORNER NETWORK, INC.‘S, SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 4th Corner Network, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of 4th Corner Network, Inc., and 4th Corner Network, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 4th Corner Network, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 4th Corner Network, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 4th Corner Network, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 4th Corner Network, Inc.. 4th Corner Network, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 4th Corner Network, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 4th Corner Network, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 4th Corner Network, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Whatcom County in the State of Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner’s List: The winner’s list is maintained below the puzzle on the puzzle page. Winner’s names are on the list for 4 weeks and no longer. No other winner’s list is maintained by 4th Corner Network, Inc.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is 4th Corner Network, Inc., 110 Prospect St, Bellingham, WA 98115.