We anticipate re-opening our Mount Vernon office on July 1st. Routed messenger service in Skagit County will resume that same day. Partial routed messenger service in Bellingham begins today.
We have resumed limited operations. This includes service of process, special messenger, investigations, skip tracing, asset searches. Daily routed messenger is not available at this time. Watch this space for updates.
Providing Support Services to the Legal Community in Northwest Washington Since 1978
We’re serious about providing you with personalized service.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- We carry errors and omissions insurance. Click here to see our proof of insurance.
- For your security this site protected by CleanTalk anti-spam software and WordFence security software.
- We are properly licensed by the State of Washington. Click here to see our corporate license.
- Our process servers and messengers are valued employees.
- We maintain tight control over each and every assignment.
- Nationwide forwarding – We only forward service assignments to insured process servers.
- We provide intensive ongoing training to our staff and encourage each of them to achieve the Washington Certified Process Server designation through The Center for Process Server Education.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those old and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.