Afternoon of 03-25-2020
We are available to conduct asset checks and background searches during the COVID-19 emergency period.
Afternoon of 03-24-2020
We will be able to perform GR-17 filings in Whatcom superior and district courts. We MUST have the documents in our possession at least 2 hours before deadline. Filing and judge’s copies are possible but we cannot deliver to opposing counsel. Email documents to email@example.com or upload here.
Morning of 03-24-2020
In accordance with Governor Inslee’s order relating to the COVID-19 virus emergency our offices will be closed for an unknown period of time. Our mail is forwarded to Robin Mullins’s residence and our phones to his cell phone, 360-815-6488. He will also receive all uploaded assignments and emails to our group email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our messenger system is not operating and our process servers are instructed to stay home. Watch this space for updates. Thank you to all of our clients. Stay safe.
Providing Support Services to the Legal Community in Northwest Washington Since 1978
We’re serious about providing you with personalized service.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- We carry errors and omissions insurance. Click here to see our proof of insurance.
- For your security this site protected by CleanTalk anti-spam software and WordFence security software.
- We are properly licensed by the State of Washington. Click here to see our corporate license.
- Our process servers and messengers are valued employees.
- We maintain tight control over each and every assignment.
- Nationwide forwarding – We only forward service assignments to insured process servers.
- We provide intensive ongoing training to our staff and encourage each of them to achieve the Washington Certified Process Server designation through The Center for Process Server Education.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those old and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.