Employment Services for the Whatcom County Legal Community
This is a free service and is available to the Whatcom County legal community. The purpose is to connect employers in the legal field with prospective employees. Instead of charging a fee for this service we ask for a donation to LAW Advocates. If you are an employer then it is appropriate to donate when you post your job. If you are a prospective employee then it is appropriate to donate if you successfully obtain employment through this site. To donate visit the LAW Advocates website by clicking here. We recommend a minimum donation of $25.
To post a job or resume you must register on this site. To register just click here.
- To see the list of resumes click here.
- To post a new job click here.
- To view your jobs dashboard click here.
- To see the list of posted jobs click here.
- To post a new resume click here.
- To view your resume dashboard click here.
Local Legal Support Staff Training Programs
- Bellingham Technical College – Legal Administrative Assistant Program
- Whatcom County Community College – Paralegal Studies
If we feel something you’ve posted is objectionable or inappropriate then we will delete it. By using this site you give us the right to do that. Do it twice and we’ll delete your account. This is totally subjective on our part but, please understand, we’re very forgiving folks so you’ll need to do something quite rude to catch our attention. If this happens to you then give us a call (360-671-2455) and we’ll talk about it.